Aggressive Dream about my daughter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aggressive Dream about my daughter

Post by Daisy on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:23 pm

I had a dream that my daughter came into my room, and swore at me calling me the "B" word. I was so angered by her behavior that I grabbed her by the hair moving her into the hallway. My husband then came up to her, and I told him what she did. He grabbed her and pushed her, she flipped over the railing of the stairs and fell down the stairs. It was horrible!! She landed kind of weird, and I wondered if she would be brain damaged from the fall. Yet she was wedged a bit in between the railing oddly, and I felt angry at my husband for not responding quicker with his reflexes to prevent her from falling further!! Irl we are not an aggressive family. Our emotions do get the best of us sometimes, but we NEVER throw, hit, or get physical with our kids. We disciplyn them, but never physically. There was a lot of anger and resentment present in this dream, all the way around. From my daughter to us, from me to my husband, and to my daughter from me. The part I found odd as well, is that I was only concerned of what authorities would think of the knot in my daughters hair from me grabbing her...instead of the damage from the actual fall down the stairs.

Quite curious what this one could be about.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aggressive Dream about my daughter

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:21 am

Hi, Daisy -

Of course, I think this dream is really exaggerated. Could it be about something that your daughter does or says that would require discipline?

The issue with the hair: Maybe something you say in response that could affect her thoughts? Something that might replay in her mind?

The interaction with your husband: Perhaps his response to your daughter's behavior, but where you may be disappointed that he goes too far or takes too long in reassuring/restoring her?

You being more concerned about what the authorities would think of the knot in her hair vs. what your husband caused could be about guilt affecting your spiritual authority.

These are just thoughts and can be way off.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:29 pm

Thanks Mark!! I really appreiciate your insight!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top