Dream of another man

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of another man

Post by Daisy on Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:23 pm

I was hanging out with an old aquaintance.  I was looking through these clothes, and I didn't recognize them.  In the dream I was confused and was saying to my old aquaintance, "I don't remember purchasing these, but I like them."  The fabric was very soft, and of good quality, though the style was not really mine.  It was much more elegant than my own style, I even thought this in the dream. IRL I'm more of a plain and simple girl, not much for patters and fancy things. When I said this to this aquaintance, she piped up and said, "Oh, these clothes are actually mine." Then it all made sense to me for some reason. I was glad to have this confusion cleared up.

There was another scene where I was trying to get the attention of a man.  In this dream I had my current kids, but was not married (nor divored).  It was as if my husband and I never met, though I had our kids. In the I really wanted this other guy to like me, but he didn't seem to notice me much.  There was a distraction of the kids in the dream.  They were playing with other kids, and they all wanted to ride this wierd ride.  All the other kids were doing it, but I was NOT comfortable with it.  I said no firmly to them, and to the other parents that were trying to let me know it was ok and safe for the kids to ride it.  I was set on my decision.  Then my thoughts went back to this guy that I wanted to like me.  It was certain in the end of the dream that the solution was for me to stop waiting around for this guy.  It was like he knew that I liked him, and it wasn't a challenge for him.  So I decided to place my focus elsewere, knowing that he would soon find interest in me once I was busy and putting myself out on the market for other men to pursue me if he wasn't interested.  I knew this was the way to get his attention for sure.  There was no doubt he would be chasing me in no time.

IRL my husband and I were friends forever before dating.  I was waiting around for him to like me, but it wasn't until other men started trying to pursue me did he realize he needed to make a decision or it would be too late. Not sure if this is relevant or not. Also irl my character is very much a safety helicopter parent like in the dream above..lol. If something is not safe, I will not go for it with my kids. So this part of my character was very much like me irl too. Also, the 'aquaintance' in the begining part of the dream would not be someone I would actually hang out with, ever. Her personality is not one that I would prefer to hang out with. I would say hi in the hallway, but would not hang out with her in real life. She is an attention hound, and is irritating to be around for long periods of time.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of another man

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:45 pm

I often have dreams like that daisy..the other guy ends up being symbolic for my husband...and me trying to get his attention.is there any way this might fit as being your husband?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top