Old friends, New Flooring

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old friends, New Flooring

Post by Daisy on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:38 am

Background:  The two old friends that are in this dream are friends that I am no longer in contact with.  One old friend was in my wedding.  She was one of my younger friends.  She showed her imaturity in our friendship, by her lack of self control with her mouth.  She was not malicious, but I knew if I didn't want things to be repeated accidentally not to tell her.  We drifted apart for that reason. The other friend was an even closer friend for a longer period of time, and our friendship ended because of my doing for this exact reason.  I started to see what a gossip she was, and it caused me to feel unsure if my personal info was staying with her or not.  I ended this friendship without an explaination, that is until this weekend. It weighed on my heart for more than a year.  I finally had a peace about explaining to her why.  God gave me (a very unconfrontational person) the courage to confront this situation, and let this ex-friend know exactly why I ended the friendship, and why I will never be close to her again.  I did this not to hurt her but to enhance her walk with The Lord, and to help her current and future friendships. This person is very combative, by nature. So I feared her response and the conflict. I feel a huge weight after letting this off my heart in real life.  

The dream was as follows:

I was in a house that was mine.  I was remodeling the flooring of my new home.  There was subflooring all around the living room area.  These two individuals (who are actually related in real life through marraige), were helping me put new flooring in my home.  No feelings were present.

Thoughts, interps??

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old friends, New Flooring

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:53 am

Hi, Daisy. I think that your dream is showing you that the dealing with the past issues with these friends is what's going on in the dream. The detail of the subflooring is like dealing with underlying issues. Bringing them to light and replacing them. To me, this is symbolic of a healing process.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Thanks so much Mark!!! =)

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:09 pm

I agree with Mark. I had a similar dream about a new house, but it wasn't finished because there were people putting in new flooring. I walked through the double doors of the dining room and there were three girls laying new flooring in that room. Three or four months after the dream, I got my job that I have now and those same three girls were my co-workers. They were evil to me, but God showed me that he was using them to fix the "flooring" of my heart. It was a tough season, but I knew when God was finished once I was promoted over them. God used them to teach me and heal me of things I wasn't aware of. Let him do it Daisy because behind it all is a promotion. happy dance 

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:13 pm

Amen and Amen Cholette! Thank you!! =)

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top