Partner dead in front of van

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Partner dead in front of van

Post by Brydie on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:35 pm

Hey guys I had a dream my hubby was dead laying across the front of a van maybe white...he was right up against the windscreen. ...we tried to hug him against the glass..me and my 2 girls were devestated, my little one especially. ......then through tge night I had dreams about being with other friends and being annoyed at my hubby. ..but when he came I just went with what he wanted. ...also I dreamt I was at a extremley strange carnival type/drama place with my partner and may be my girls. We were only meant to be passing through but I got caught up asking about getting classes in some strange artsy thing..but the lady started teaching me and seemed insane, she had bright lipstick on an was extremely carnivalish...then made exscuses about why she had to leave...I looked at my hubby and knew I was actually following my fleshand wwasting his time . ....

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Partner dead in front of van

Post by Brydie on Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:36 pm

My husband and I have had a hard journey, we recently seperated but recieved counselling and are back together, but the lastweek was hard.

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top