Helicoper battle...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Helicoper battle...

Post by Shan on Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:56 pm

I dreamed last night that I was in a helicopter flying above a battle scene involving the U.S. It seemed like it might have been Vietnam. I don't know why I felt this, I just did. The battle scene was small in scale and both sides were mingled in together as in face-to-face combat. You could hear all the men's voices yelling like you'd hear in the movie, Braveheart. Our helicopter was circling over, sprinkling bullets downward and the other side was shooting at us and I was scared, mostly because the helicopter was open-door style. I felt I might fall out.

Then the scene changed. It was early the next morning and the pilot and another soldier were going to pull a prank on the enemy. The soldier was going to strip naked and they would fly a little lower so the soldier could "moon" and taunt them. I was in the corner of the helicopter shrinking back and begging the soldier not to do this. I felt it was an unnecessary risk, a childish move. He was going to hold himself in the copter by some green army ropes. I kept saying, "You're going to get killed, you're going to get killed!" It was then like I was watching a movie. I thought I would pause it or fast forward it so I wouldn't have to look, but I couldn't distinguish between reality and fiction. In other words, I didn't know if it was a movie because this person wasn't really me. I saw it from this other person's eyes, like they were a reporter detailing the battle. I ended up waking myself up, because I couldn't make a decision as to whether it was real or not.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top