Not being able to speak in my dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not being able to speak in my dream

Post by Love's child on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:51 am

Ahead of time I have heard of people not being able to wake up out of sleep and not being able to speak I AM NOT talking about that. I just wanted to clear that up ahead of time just incase that's what people think I am talking about.
____________________________________________________________________________________
In my dream different things were happening and I would see it and whenever I would try to warn people my voice wouldn't work... I was trying to yell and nothing would come out. For example in this dream at one point the house caught on fire upstairs and I ran downstairs to try and tell everyone by yelling fire and nothing would come out. They were looking at me because it was obvious I was trying to say something and they just kind of continued doing what they were doing. What could this possibly mean? I woke up extremely startled by the dream and upset but I also remember the discussion on the board about feelings being irrelevant so I am wondering can anyone help me out.

Love's child
Interpreter
Interpreter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not being able to speak in my dream

Post by butterfly on Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:02 am

Hi Love's Child. Perhaps you may feel like you are not being heard in real life or perhaps you feel like you are not able to freely express yourself the way you wish to others and as a result it comes out in your dreams. It seems as if you feel perhaps people are not listening to your warnings and your concerns and are oblivious to what is going on around them in real life.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:22 pm

Love's Child,

I have had several dreams like that....most of them God was teaching me to listen to His voice. However, I have had some that I was trying to warn people of the coming dangers like you stated above....over the years, I have found out that by not being able to speak to them in the dream meant that you are not to warn them. I would take those dreams before the Lord and cry out for the people of whom is in your spirit. Sometimes He will give you dreams to see what you will do with them,(being obedient) will you pray, will you ask of Him, will you go tell that person etc....I feel like the Lord is trying to teach you somethings that you are going to need....

I sincerly hope that this makes sense to you.....

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Wed Jan 07, 2009 6:42 pm

LoveChild,

I agree with daughterofGod. I have had dreams in that same fashion, the only difference is I would be on a microphone and wouldn't be heard. The people whom I was trying to warn had turned a death ear almost like rebellion.

The only thing you can do with that is cry out to God for mercy if their even able to receive of God's mercy, hoping that their time has not ran out.

SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:22 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top