Math Problems and Giving Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Math Problems and Giving Up

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:32 am

The dream started with me in a classroom. The lighting was kinda dim. I was looking at a paper - like a test or homework assignment - that had a couple of math problems on it. They were graphing equations-type problems. The first one was easy - it was basically graphing a diagonal line. The second one, though...I just couldn't get myself to do it right. It was for the formula where the graph is supposed to look like a "U." The teacher had said to graph it and then state what it was, I think - what that graph is called. It's called a parabola, but I couldn't remember that in the dream. I also couldn't draw it for the life of me - I kept drawing a "V." I got really frustrated!

The teacher was one that I had in 6th grade and one of the only ones that I know to be deceased in real life. She was never a math teacher, by the way. In the dream, she ended up calling a break for the class, and everyone got up and left the room - myself, included. I knew that we'd be back in an hour or two. I walked out feeling defeated, and I wasn't sure that I was going to come back.

I don't remember much about the break other than I seemed to be wandering the halls for a bit. Another student found me. She was a little stern, but not mean, with me. Like, she spoke to me in a way that basically said that I was going to go back to that classroom - I didn't have the choice to not return, although I had been considering it. Then, she handed me a card. It was a Goodbye card for the teacher, and the students had been signing it. The girl told me where someone else had signed it which was meant to be an indicator of where I should sign. I took the card and looked for any open spot to sign my name; then, I returned the card after doing so and went back to the classroom.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Math Problems and Giving Up

Post by dreamster on Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:17 am

i think its u rite now trying to slove problems,and perhaps ther overwelming you, perhaps its also a sign u needa break,sweet dreams 2 ,,i hava phd in break times:lol!: 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top