Is she dead or not?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is she dead or not?

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:10 pm

I had this interesting dream last night about my sick aunt. Now it's evident that she won't be here much longer because she has stage 4 cancer and it had attacked the organs in her body. Our family is getting together this Sunday at her house to surround her. The dream was exactly that...the family was at a house, which represented her house. Cousins I haven't seen in years were there and I came in last. My cousin answered the door and she was crying and said that our aunt was dead. I go to the room where my mother and other aunts were and my sick aunt was dead, but she was still talking. People were crying because she was dead, but she was saying things, which I can't remember now.

Then I reached out to console my mom and when I released her, my cousin Tai had my sick aunt curled up in his lap like a baby and he was weeping over her. I can't remember if she was still talking at that time but I did notice how tiny she was. IRL she has gotten tinier and tinier each time I've seen her. This cancer has literally eaten her alive.

Let me know your thoughts on her being dead, but still talking. I seemed to be the only one who noticed.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is she dead or not?

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:18 pm

Well, I have some recent experience and I think when you go pray for her, this dream will make sense if it is a prophetic one. If its prophetic, then He has given it to you as encouragement, no matter if she lives or dies. what has helped me in my experiences, is the scripture that says God is not a God of the dead, but of the living. When my grandparents passed, I had a lot of those dreams of them still talking. I'm not saying I communicated with the dead, but seriously, it was like they were still there and I knew what they would say. Sometimes I had visions from God and my Memaw was there in a certain vision and quoted a scripture that encouraged me greatly. I can't begin to describe to you the comfort things like this brought me. When we are that close to someone. And the grief is so strong, The Lord will send you things that will comfort you, and it will feel like they are right there with you.
Praying for you, your aunt, and your family. Hugs!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top