need help understanding this dream!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

need help understanding this dream!!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:34 am

Had a dream i died and went to hell. When i was there Atlanta song was playing on repeat over & over again. Whatever hurts u, your worst great, becomes your personal hell. I was getting annoyed. Right b4 i felt i would lose it God spoke to me & sadistic he needed me to do something for him
I said whatever he wanted me to do i would. Im back on earth trying to witness to people walking by. There's chaos all around the world is ending. I can also see shadows flying & moving Quickly. I think i was looking at the natural realm & spiritual realm. No one listened when I'd witness. Next thing im in a dark place & every person that passes away is lost and i have to help them cross over into heaven. It burdened me to see them lost and afraid. Its been a while since i had a dream like this.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: need help understanding this dream!!

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:57 am

It seems that God is giving you a charge for your life. I don't think the hell was really "hell"...I think it's just as the words to the song says...you are in a personal hell when something hurts you. God always uses are greatest pains to help others who are going through or getting ready to go through the same thing. I believe the burden you felt or are felling is God putting a responsibility and an assignment on you to spread the word that is in your heart. If you don't feel you have one, then you need to seek him for it.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:27 pm

I will definately go to God about it. When i came home from work the other day this dream was heavy on my heart. I thought I'd done something wrong. I searched my heart as best i could then i heard the holy spirit tell me that God wasn't done with me....he is far from done. It feels amazing to know that there is a purpose for me. Thank you for taking the time to read my post & your right it wasn't the fire & brimstone Kind of hell but with music on constant repeat fire & brimstone ALMOST seemed better lol. You have a blessed day thank you again.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:56 pm

scratching chin a heavy drm, very intense, is ther any feelings of animosity to ward god in ur life, :hairraising: ,have you been thru ''hell'' recently ,,like a dark time,,perhaps the call on ur life is of an evangelist,, i do agree ,these are end days, ,,i would ponder this drm,, Scratch Chin idea 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:36 pm

Well this has been a challenging year for me since the passing of my mom. Emotionally i feel like. Im all over the place. I don't feel that im angry with God i don't really have a reason to be :D im learning to trust him & allow him to make whatever changes that are neeeded. I haven't stopped thinking about the dream since i had it. Been a very long time since God has shown up like this.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:45 pm

bandaid sad to hear bout ur mom,, i dont know the song, but hell can represented by a eternal repeat of something you seriously dislike,what ,,but the drm has ur attention, 4 a reason, scratching chin scratching chin 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:10 pm

Most definately. An eternal repeat of something i seriously dislike? I never thought about it that way. As forvthe song it didn't have lyrics just an instrumental that kept playing. Everyone else had different things that tormented them.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:22 pm

nerd :shocking: 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:26 am

I don't know if you &/or cholette are still watching this topic but i think cholette might be right about the evangelism part. If im not mistaken i think i got the chance to witness to one of my co-workers. She doesn't. To read her Bible often. She doesn't understand all of it. I suggested that maybe she should try buying an audio version of the Bible
& maybe that would help.she also told me about this woman who talks to the dead & i explained to her why that woman may not be actually talking to the dead but to someone else....it feels different talking to someone about these things. Im a little afraid because i don't want to misguide her because it seems like she wants to know. :( im also a little pensive
Because its seems like whenever i do something good the enemy is right on my heels to kill the mood..smh. its like the closer i get to God, the more i feel a struggle to do what's right in my heart vs. Doing things that other people think i should do.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:40 pm

yes i agree wiv the evangelism, its not always plain sailing, ,,:hairraising: 

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top