I just don't get it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I just don't get it

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:43 pm

I dreamed that I was in another state where there was a 2 story mall inside of a town shopping center getting ready to meet someone. The top floor of the mall was Lowe's it was big and beautiful I was shocked to see that type of store in a mall.. This was not the typical clothing store. As I looked out the window I can see the shopping centers up and down the street. It was a very different setting. The dream switched to me and my exhusband in the doctors office. Doc was going over our file and asked "Why you don't want to have more children". My ex looked like that was a decision I made a long time ago, ask her. I was like I already had a hysterectomy and was confused but never spoke. My ex was seating in front the doctor I was standing near him close. I just don't get it.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I just don't get it

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:25 pm

Hmm, perhaps something, an idea, relationship or project you've given up on in the past but now is being brought up again?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:59 pm

"In another state"   "was confused"   "never spoke"

Is there anything going on in your life right now that is causing you to be in a state of confusion and for whatever reason, you are not voicing your confusion to anyone?

"The top floor", the mind possibly. "LOWES" a home improvement store. Your body, the home, temple of the Holy Spirit. Does your mind need renewed? Romans 12:2 Be not conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.

These are some thoughts that came to me as I focused on your dream.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:35 pm

Daphanie02 hhhmmmm is right. A few weeks ago I dreamed that my 9 yr old had drowned in a pool. Another kid his sized was getting him out the water, but my son was not 9, but between 2-3 yrs old in the dream. I told my daughter to get my other son out who was not drowning, but could have by the way he was going up and down in the pool. They had adults in the pool and no one seen my children. I was pumping my 9yr old chest and doing CPR and was about to give up. His heart rate was steady dropping as I listened. But it was like the Holy Ghost had reminded me "when people are at their breakthrough they give up". I kept pumping and slowly the water was coming out and I kept pumping until he cough it up. I was so glad to wake up. Is this the same dream?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:39 pm

Lady on fire, I do have a lot going on as for as job/finances, but I am not one to hold anything back. I have a circle of people that I can talk to about my concerns. I constant ask God to renew my mind, and remove everything that is not like him. I have to do this, as I am an Intercessor.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:06 pm

Yes I can see a connection! I'd say what The Lord told you in the dream is the interpretation for both dreams! What edification that is and so true!! Keep pressing on!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:21 pm

:glory: :hooray: woo hoo happy dance 

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down