Tornado and DNa strands flowing from earth to heaven

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tornado and DNa strands flowing from earth to heaven

Post by Amanda Renee on Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:02 am

I had a dream that my son and I were in a house. From the distance I saw 4-5 tornadoes heading our way. I yelled for Brandon and we grabbed blankets and ran to the bedroom and went under the blankets. I felt as if the house were spinning, but we were not damaged. At one moment I looked out side and a dark large tornadoe was passing by us, but it left us alone.

A girl from our church entered the house and she hid with us.

Ater the tornadoes passed by we went outside. There was no damage. No evidence of tornadoes passing by. Not a stick was broken.

As we began to leave the place I turned around and emitting from the earth were 2 strands of DNA going from earth to Heaven. The strands were huge and had the DNA code. I told everyone to look at the strands of DNA that were hovering next to the house.

Amanda Renee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tornado and DNa strands flowing from earth to heaven

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:51 am

Amanda,

I will tell you from personal experience that when I have a tornado in a dream it is literal for me. Especially that you went to hide and take cover. I believe He is showing you that you will not be harmed through it. I honestly do not understand the DNA strands unless that is indication of the fact that we are made unto His image and likeness with full heir ship. That last part is just my thought.

Please toss what does not fit.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Renee on Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:33 am

Connie~

Thank you. My interp was that there are storms coming and while there are feelings of uneasiness there will be no damage. I believe the house was the church and as long as we abide in him and find shelter in him we will not be touched and that these are occuring for the church to become more Christ like, as you stated.

Amanda Renee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:17 am

Awesome Amanda, I am glad you have understaning. God bless and I will touch and agree with you for the trials or tribs that may be coming toward your church. God bless and take care.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:32 am

Amanda~Your right on the money with these thoughts concerning the Church. The DNA code in translation is "Idenity" it is our blood work (so to speak). Which if found in the book of Eph. The book is one of the most profound, powerful, and practical books in the Bible.
It is basically Christianity 101. The DNA (identity) let's us know our position in Christ, His postion in the Christian, Unity and Holiness, Relationships based on Christ, "spiritual warfare". The Book is a recipe for Christian Life, it is written to "faithful followers" of Jesus Christ who won't to know what this thing called Christian life is all about. The DNA works basically like having blood-drown, once taken..it will tell a story of what runs deep with-in us, as individuals, and as a body (church).

I hope this helps shed some light on the Blood Work...If not I will go into greater depths to help you on this matter.
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Renee on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:18 am

Halo~

Thank you.

Heres my next question. I know God does not reveal to me things concerning the church to keep to myself. Would I be correct to tell my Pastor and those that listen?

Also, do you remember helping before when I dreamed of the blood transfusion to my womb? Do you see a correlation between the two where one was toward me and the other the church?

I dont want to tell you no about going deeper into the bloodwork, b/c I dont want to miss anything, SO......if you have the time...I am all ears...well, eyes in our case:-)

Amanda Renee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:57 am

1.Yes, most certainly, pull the sheets off of the enemy, expose him!!

2. I can recall somewhat, but in reguards to your question concerning the two--yes...holds a common ground.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top