I keep hearing the Lord say, " Sound the Alarm!!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I keep hearing the Lord say, " Sound the Alarm!!"

Post by steadygaze on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:42 am

Hello Beloved children of God. It is interesting every where I go and I have been awakened by alarms going off in peoples houses. Here where I live this house alarm keeps going off and they are constantly trying to turn if off but can't. I had a call late in the night the other night from my past roommates home security center saying they cannot shut off or send any officer to her house. Again it could not be shut off. Then this morning that same house alarm went off next door and it is still going off and they cannot shut if off again. I asked the Lord what in the world is He saying through this? He said to me, "Sound the ALARM, it is not one that can be turned off because the trumpet has blown."

Is anyone hearing this as well? I tell you something is brewing in the spirit in this hour..

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I keep hearing the Lord say, " Sound the Alarm!!"

Post by BurningHeart4Christ on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:48 am

steadygaze wrote:Hello Beloved children of God. It is interesting every where I go and I have been awakened by alarms going off in peoples houses. Here where I live this house alarm keeps going off and they are constantly trying to turn if off but can't. I had a call late in the night the other night from my past roommates home security center saying they cannot shut off or send any officer to her house. Again it could not be shut off. Then this morning that same house alarm went off next door and it is still going off and they cannot shut if off again. I asked the Lord what in the world is He saying through this? He said to me, "Sound the ALARM, it is not one that can be turned off because the trumpet has blown."

Is anyone hearing this as well? I tell you something is brewing in the spirit in this hour..
Well at least you are awake in this hour, a lot of people will be caught off guard when the rapture happens and when sudden destruction happens. He has been talking to me about this a lot too, a song keeps coming on that says out of nowhere he will come, you gotta believe it. I try very hard to keep believing he is coming for us but sometimes I admit to doubting.

BurningHeart4Christ

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top