Paying Prophets on line for a word

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paying Prophets on line for a word

Post by lindyloo on Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:26 am

Hello There,

Can someone help me with regard to on-line prophets. I happened to log on to a website that advised if you logged on you would receive a prophetic word. Yes the prophecy were sent to me but after each "word" the site is asking for seed to be sewn The amounts vary per email sent.

Are these false prophets that are just telling you want you want to hear and giving you false hope. Lord i need spirit of discernment. I am not against tithing, offerings but its like I a paying for a word!!!!

Help please:what 

Lindy loo

lindyloo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paying Prophets on line for a word

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:38 am

My God would never and will never ask you to give money to anybody to hear from Him. Never.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lindyloo on Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:46 am

Just to add to this conversation. I know the bible talks about testing the prophets. So I did this. The website in question has been emailing me prophecies and exactly the same ones to my 7 year old granddaughter word for word and asking us both to sew a seed!!!

lindyloo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:56 am

Lindyloo!

In my earlier walk with the Lord, I was caught up in this type of thing, the only difference was, these prophets came to our church and had different lines that represented the type of word that you would get. The more money you gave, the larger and grander your word would be. I was young in the Lord and didn't understand that these prophets were after their own gain. I didn't understand that I could hear from God myself because in that season of my life, they made me think that I needed them in order to hear from the Lord.

Now I'm an ordained prophet and all that those prophets did were so unscriptural. In my church, people receive words whenever God is speaking and they don't have to give an offering to get it.

Whether it's online or in a church no one should ask you for money to hear from the Lord. THose prophetic emails you have been receiving are typical. They send general prophetic words to people that can fit anyone's need or concern and call it a word from the Lord.

These people will have to answer to the Lord..it's soo sad...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:35 am

Also, I lost apartments and cars because I gave to the prophets. God had blessed my son and I with a beautiful apartment in a gated community. It was a blessing that I was even there because mainly business and professional people lived there. God gave me favor and provided...BUT...because of my ignorance, I would allow the prophets lie to me and say that if you want God to bless you, then give him your rent and car payment and he will give you more. I didn't really have a desire for more because I had a beautiful brand new Nissan Maxima at the time as well as the apartment. I just wanted to give to the Lord. Well, the car was repoed and I was evicted from the apartment. I was devastated!!!

God turned around and blessed me a couple of years later by involving me me in a class action suit with Nissan, which caused them to erase the repo from my credit. In that same year, I found out that the apartment complex never reported my eviction to the creditors. Only God...because he saw my heart.

I have stories for days regarding stuff like this because it was a part of my church in my earlier days. Now I TEACH people about not falling into these traps. As LadyonFire stated...no one should EVER charge you to hear from the Lord.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lindyloo on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:50 am

Thank you all for pearls of wisdom. Thank God I did not sew into these false ministries. Let God deal with them

You are a blessing to me

with all the love of Christ
lindyoo

lindyloo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top