Rickety supports

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rickety supports

Post by Brydie on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:06 pm

I was on a square platform doing something important with someone and we were being raised up very very high...each time the platform was raised I would check the poles supporting us but they were very thin type poles...I asked the person with me obviously in charge n tgey kept saying I promise you its safe. N I would say it doesn't look safe it doesn't seem wise....eventually we got to an extremly veryhigh level n I looked down n they seemed impractically dangerous and the person said no its safe and I said Its foolish for me to stay and take that risk from so high a level so I got down. I felt silly for not trusting but felt not wise considering loik of poles.

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rickety supports

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:22 am

Hello, Brydie -

Where is wisdom being challenged in your life right now? Is anyone that you normally trust trying to bring you along with them in something that strikes you as unsafe?

If you don't go along with them, would you feel silly since they're normally someone you trust?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brydie on Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:14 pm

Yes...I think all my dreams lately are confirming the danger of following people close to me who have some small leadership over me....who aren't quite safe to be following. ...I don't believe im to buck tge system. ..but I believe hes asking me 2 standfirm. ..the ssecond half of this dream revealed more....

Thanks 4 confirmation. ..I appreciate

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top