Even photocopier was fake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Even photocopier was fake

Post by Brydie on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:00 pm

My more recent dream was about going to a place where there was a master who was telling everyone there that the place was something it wasn't. ...the details about this wasn't clear in my memory. ...it was like he had people following him and he was saying the situation/scenario was something but I could see it wasn't as they all saw....eg. he was giving impression it was bush setting but I could see no, these tree branches are covering up a big commando type tent(of which we were in, so the branches were covering inside roof n walls), everybody was so decieved by that while i was trying to expose 2 them...I turned doen the sound effects playing im the background of nature sounds. ...that they realised the cricket sounds were fake ....While it was turned off the real sounds of nature began to come through the tents windows.....and the master who had white mask on...began to back away but at same time trying to save face but from distance..it continued and we went into a staff type room but everything in their was fake, we decided to keep going and do the best we could but became shocked as tried to make a photocopy but couldnt because the photocopier was fake.......
I have had alot of similar dreams and now think I am hearing just wondering your take on this? Quite often people from church are in these dreams. ..in the second variation of this dream church people were in this dream.

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Even photocopier was fake

Post by Brydie on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:26 pm

The master had a white mask on also and was quite tall n thin in face and body.

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top