Shot At School

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shot At School

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:14 am

In the dream, I was at a school. I was outside where the playground would be. I was inside of a small, four-walled structure with no roof. The walls were smooth cement with two openings to enter where the walls didn't meet. Kind of like this: [ |

I was trapped in this structure. I was on the ground with my back against the wall of the " [ " section. Standing before me against the opposite wall and between the two points of entry was a young man, high school age, possibly. From his face, I knew that he was troubled and irrational; but, he said nothing. I watched him as he took an object and threw it over the wall behind me. When it hit the ground, it exploded. It didn't destroy anything, and it wasn't thrown at anyone. It was more of a display of power, I'd say. After this action, I knew what his next move was going to be. He intended to shoot me, and I had nowhere to go. I watched as he held a gun in his hand and pointed it at me. I felt powerless as I pleaded with him not to do it. In my heart, I hoped that he wouldn't be able to aim directly at me - like, that his state of mind would affect his aim.

Finally, he pulled the trigger. I thought that the gun was pointed just slightly off center of myself, and I tried to move in the opposite direction at that moment. What happened next was instant - a blur: I thought that he had hit me, but I didn't feel any pain to indicate that he had. I was confused, in disbelief that he HADN'T hit me. In the same moment, my older stepbrother appeared. The next thing I know, the shooter had been bound (although the bindings didn't stand out), which I knew was by my stepbrother. He also seemed to be unconscious. Another unknown person was there as well - a woman who seemed to be associated with the shooter, and seeing what had become of this situation, she just shook her head and left.

I felt a little uncertain, but I took the opportunity to attack the shooter now that he was powerless. I struck him a few times in the back, and he seemed to be awake...but he did nothing.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Shot At School

Post by Cholette on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:15 pm

WOW WOW WOW!!  This is a powerful dream, from my perspective Mark!

Either this is a situation that you will encounter, as far as a personal attack from someone or this is a spiritual attack.  I'm more apt to believe this is a spiritual attack because once again you are at a school.  God is teaching you something in this season of your life.  I believe it's this...

The next thing I know, the shooter had been bound (although the bindings didn't stand out), which I knew was by my stepbrother

The stepbrother in this dream appears to be Jesus!  When Jesus resurrected from the grave, he went to hell and took the authority away from the devil...which means he is bound.  I believe that God is showing you that no matter of the attacks in your life, you can stand face to face and know that he is bound.

I felt a little uncertain, but I took the opportunity to attack the shooter now that he was powerless. I struck him a few times in the back, and he seemed to be awake...but he did nothing.
He CAN'T do ANYTHING because we have victory over him and even when it seems like he's in point blank range, the attack STILL won't work.

Pray on what I've said...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:58 pm

This is awesome confirmation, Cholette. I saw my stepbrother as Jesus in this dream. I wasn't sure what to make of the attacker, but I think that you're right on in that this is a dream about a spiritual attack, so it makes perfect sense that it's about our enemy.

Totally in agreement with what you said. Thank you so much!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:10 am

happy dance 

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top