Ex in dream wants to be together

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ex in dream wants to be together

Post by dd on Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:20 pm

I am very displeased that again I am seeing this guy in my dreams. IRL we were very good friends and then we dated shortly and then we broke up and are on terms of enemies. I had several dreams of him where I want to be with him, but he puts his sister in first place. I saw that on my b-day night which I strongly believe was God showing that I should move on.

Last night this same person again appeared... He was trying to get my attention and trying to date me and was clearly interested in me while I was trying to brush him off. At the end we were together. End of the dream.

I want to know why I still see this person in my dreams. It is over and he also doesn't live anymore where I live. I am deeply disturbed by this and I want to move on. Any impression?

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex in dream wants to be together

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:41 pm

I had a dream of my ex and wondered about it. I was like, "I don't want that man back in my life! What is this about!?!"
The Lord showed me that I was displaying one of my ex's lousy character  traits towards one of my children. I repented on the spot to God and called my child into my room and apologized and repented to him. It broke my heart that he thought that that was just the way life was. I cried inside, but I surely rectified that situation. God is good.
So, maybe, one of your ex's bad character traits is trying to rear it's ugly head in your life. Not saying that it is, but to be forewarned is to be forearmed.
Toss it if it doesn't help, but I hope it does.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:25 pm

Interesting idea. I am not sure. I am definitely not over him and if he'd turn around and willing I'd still be ready to work it out. But of course we all know how that works in reality, the hope that the other half changes an attitude etc. ;)

It is weird that in June and July I dreamed of me wanting to be with him and him basically ditching me and putting other things first. I have seen this person over the years in dreams and it has always been me wanting to be with him and him not. (even before we dated, I liked him secretly and I was just praying over it for about 3 years)

Now I know I can't be with him and for the first time in life see the dream scenario working out vice versa with me not wanting him and him pursuing him. Maybe I am just crazy and I should just let this dream to go back to the abyss...

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:17 pm

I am definitely not over him
Could these dreams be coming because there is a soul tie and you are dreaming based on your deeper connection with him?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:28 pm

most likely. therefore I think I should ignore any dreams with him. who cares about him anyways? He's out of my life and God should find someone else to pray for him or whatever if He wishes because God has also not intended for me to keep soul ties with a person who has chosen to move on without me and so torment myself forever...

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:35 pm

I wouldn't ignore the dreams per se, but I would seek prayer from someone you trust who can break the soul tie from you (it requires deliverance ministry). Once it's done, you will feel differently and it may be easier to forgive him for whatever he's done to you. I sense that what has happened is still very raw and some unfinished business is there. Talk to God...He doesn't want you to be tormented, but he's not going to take it away until you are ready to give it up. Make sure you are and it's not only because of your emotions pertaining to him. You deserve better DD...you really do, but the "better person" that God has for you won't see you until you get rid of the waste of your past.

I'm here for you...huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dd on Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:53 pm

AMEN. I want to let it go, forever. It is raw because the situation ended in an non-honorable manner and therefore I had no closure. If a person cannot get closure it's really tough to work it through alone with God.

There is this person lingering in the air and I'd love to get to know him better, but I have really "hardcore" heard from God just what you said - get over the trash of the past. And by getting over - emotionally, in thoughts etc. So yeah, Amen! :)

dd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:12 am

Amen!!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top