tooth drean

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tooth drean

Post by mlparker on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:36 am

I am dreaming and all of a sudden someone starts scraping inside my left front tooth as if doing some kind of excavation. the scenario reminds me of a archeological dig, but its my tooth. As they dig each brown fresh soil comes out of that tooth and it comes out of each suddenly. a the dirt is removed from each tooth it turns into a white statute or something.they are different shapes. AS the excavation of my tooth continues white statues suddenly appear as each section of dirt is removed from my tooth.
It almost looks like a grave yard with all of the white statues. I had this dream 3Weeks in a row.

mlparker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tooth drean

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:06 pm

How did you feel in the dream?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mlparker on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:30 pm

I didn't feel any kind of way just felt like I was a spectator. Felt a little puzzled like what in the world is going on,.....

mlparker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:41 pm

If you were a spectator, this could be a prophetic dream...for a different season in your life. Sometimes we don't understand certain things about dreams (symbols) because situations in our waking lives haven't happened yet. If this dream is about you and if it's prophetic, then possibly the true meaning of it won't make sense until down the line.

Teeth usually have something to do with speech or conversation. If I was going to judge this dream by what I see, I would say that God is going to do some deep rooted cleaning pertaining to your speech or conversation. After the dirt was removed, a statute appeared, which could mean your speech or conversation will have much more stability and deeply rooted in goodness.

It's hard to say, but if I was going to give you my thoughts on it as I read, that is what I would say.

Blessings...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top