I rcv a word about family and moving

Go down

I rcv a word about family and moving Empty I rcv a word about family and moving

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:08 am

I have rcv a prophesy that in 3 months I will be moving. I should stay where I am at stand in the gap for my family. Also I was told in due season my husband is coming and we are in preparation for each other. Please Pray I rcv another word or instant manifestation. Thanks May GOd Bless you thumbs
LovetoworshipJesus
LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I rcv a word about family and moving Empty Re: I rcv a word about family and moving

Post by Cholette on Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:49 am

Hello Kim...receiving a prophecy is a beautiful thing and waiting for it to manifest can also be a beautiful thing if we do it correctly. I once was told that once receiving a word you stand in line...while you are waiting, prepare yourself for the manifestation.

What i do is pray and seek God to see if there are things he desires for me to learn or do while I'm waiting. There is nothing more frustrating to be next in line and NOT prepared for the blessing. God has a perfecting timing for everything and He is sovereign...he will manifest what He speaks forth at the appropriate time. My pastor says to me all the time "If you are anxious for the blessing, you are not ready to receive"...the Bible says to NOT be anxious for anything.

I will be praying that God's will be done in your life at the appropriate time. Blessings to you my friend... huggins
Cholette
Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I rcv a word about family and moving Empty Re: I rcv a word about family and moving

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Amen! Amen! I rcv that Thank you Lord for your servant. I love it. This helped me big time :afro: thumbs
LovetoworshipJesus
LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyscheihing on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:53 pm

Rest and wait on the Lord for his perfect understanding to come forth.

You may be running head of the lord in this matter. He is perfect in timing and opening and closing a door. Pray for wisdom

Are you sure itís a literal move?

I have had dreams saying I would be moving and did move from one state to another. So I am not saying the prophesy is wrong .Lord for bid!

I have had dreams of moving in my life. My family seemed change. Jobs changed personal victories won. We were not is a struggling place any more.

In other words there are times to move literally and times we move forward in personal ways.

I think a closet time along with the Lord will bring more forth.

Sunshine

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LovetoworshipJesus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:09 am

Amen Thank you!! I know I am moving i just dont know where so I will continue to ask seek and find. THanks for sharing and caring
LovetoworshipJesus
LovetoworshipJesus
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daisyscheihing on Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:14 pm

Lord bless and guide you.
Sunshhine

daisyscheihing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down