Old Boss's House

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old Boss's House

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:12 am

I'm alone in this huge house. I knew that this was Ross's house - my former plant manager. I know nothing of his real life house, for the record. I made my way through the house, just checking things out. I was amazed at how huge it was and at all the stuff he had. Not clutter - just that no room seemed to be empty. The thing was, this house seemed to be mine...and yet, it didn't. As I explored, I reached a room that allowed me to see the back porch of this place. It was more than a porch - it was more like a deck. More than that, though, because it was huge and paved or made of stone, and some levels of it were built into hills like the rest of the house. I thought about how awesome it would be to have friends or family spend time in this area.

I stepped outside for a different look. I saw quite a few patio chairs in this area. They were cheaper, plastic kinds - they looked just like a few that my parents have. No emotions about them or anything. However, I looked at the area, again, and thought about how the wind might whip through there and blow things over. Then, I considered that it may be built in such a way that the wind doesn't reach into it...since it's built into those hills.

I didn't have much time to look, though, because I soon heard the sounds of people having entered the house. They weren't hostile - they were Ross's parents and other family. He wasn't with them, though. I had a moment of panic since I thought there'd be some issue with my being there. I expected them to question me - who was I and why was I there? I decided to avoid them in hopes that they might go away.

I found myself in the basement of this place. I was still amazed at how many rooms there were to it, and each one furnished. I moved from room to room, deeper into the basement. I knew that Ross's mother was looking through the house. Part of me expected to be found - like I couldn't hide, forever.

I entered one room and saw three fat siamese cats laying on the floor. They didn't quite look siamese, but in the dream I identified them as such. Initially, I thought that they were stuffed. However, I found that they were alive and well. I was actually pretty overjoyed about these cats. In the dream, I thought (or said), "Oh! He's got three cats!!!" like it was such a great surprise. Because this house was mine, I felt that these cats were also mine, and that made me very happy. I ended up petting one of them, and he playfully bit me - but it wasn't anything bad. It was just frisky playing. I also thought about how the cats were being fed since the house hadn't been attended to or lived in for a little while. Still, I saw how fat the cats were, so I figured something had been set up to provide for them for an extended period of time.

I heard the sound of the mother getting closer. I slipped into a bathroom and hid just inside the doorway. I expected her to find me, and there was nowhere to go. So, I decided to show myself and act as if I had been here all along...and not hiding...just busy with something. So, I stepped out and encountered her. I don't remember much about any interactions with the family, but I know that they were treating me like I was Ross, himself. It was as if they didn't even recognize that I wasn't really him. This meant that I could actually live here, and that everything about that place was mine. I was happy - and yet, unsure - about that. In the back of my mind, I kept thinking that Ross might come back.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old Boss's House

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:02 pm

For some reason, I really feel like Ross represents God in this dream. I believe that God is showing you...YOU as a person. It's interesting because you were all over the house and noticing all of the things and rooms that were in the house, which amazed you, but could this be God showing you all that He's equipped YOU with? This house made you happy...there wasn't anything there that made you feel indifferent except with the mother came into the house and you wanted to hide. Mother's represent nurturing and love...is this something that you run and hide from? It's interesting that the first opportunity you had to interact with her was down in the basement, which in my dreams represents the deeper parts of who I am...sometimes the soul area. You finally had some sort of interaction with her outside of the bathroom. Everyone that came into the house treated your like Ross (God) because really you are made in His image and after HIS likeness.

Just some thoughts. This dream gave me a pleasant feeling while reading it. I really believe there is a HUGE message for you in this dream. Toss what doesn't minister, fit or confirm.

huggins 

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:26 pm

Cholette wrote:For some reason, I really feel like Ross represents God in this dream.  
This is the first thing I thought as well. And this dream also gave me a really pleasant feeling! It just felt great in the dream and whenever I've thought about it, today. I agree that there is a huge message in this...and I think it'll make more sense in time.

Cholette wrote:Mother's represent nurturing and love...is this something that you run and hide from?
To answer this question: Yes, that is something I run and hide from. And yet, deep down I do want these things. Kind of a mix of emotions in this area of who I am.

The basement detail makes sense as well. I honestly haven't analyzed this dream much, so I'm kind of having a "duh" moment since you had to point out the meaning of depth/soul-area. I should have made that connection. I'm still caught up in the way the dream made me feel. :)

Thanks a lot, Cholette.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top