Large fountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Large fountain

Post by silentqueen on Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:43 am

Good morning everyone

This dream was very short.

I saw a large fountain. It's the kind that's used to beautify landscapes. It was a rich brown color; very pretty. The top of it had a large pitcher and water was flowing down into this large basin. It didn't overflow, but the flow of the water was continuously flowing.

Any thoughts or ideas are appreciated.

God bless,

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Large fountain

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:47 pm

This is a beautiful dream and I find it interesting that the large pitcher was being poured from the top and then it flowed into a large basin. I would say that God is the pitcher and he is pouring out his spirit as well as supply into your life. The large basin is interesting as well because I see that as you and the fact that its "large" says to me that you are in the place to have the capacity to receive all that he's pouring.

The fact that it wasn't overflowing isn't a bad thing as much as the fact that there was a continuous flow. People tend to always ask for "the overflow", but a continuous flow is better because you consistently have all that you need. (The story of the widow woman)

The overflow is the excess...but I want what is in the bowl too. HALLELUJAH!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by silentqueen on Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:00 pm

Cholette,

God bless you! God is Jehovah Jireh - my Provider. I'm grateful to God for being so faithful.

I receive this Word!

Amen!

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top