Gym Class Locker Search

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gym Class Locker Search

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:24 am

I was back in school. It felt like it should be my high school. I was in a class that may have been English. The class was just wrapping up, and I was putting my stuff into a folder. Class was dismissed, but I was a little behind in leaving on time. My next class was Gym, and I had to trek all the way across the school to get there.

When I arrived at the locker room, I had to find my gym locker. The layout was different than what I remembered. Now, it felt like this was the first day back after a break. So, while we had been out of school, the locker room had been rearranged. I searched for my locker based upon where I thought it was at the end of the previous year. When I went in that general area, I didn't find it. It was important that I find it, though, because I felt that my gym uniform would be inside, and I would need to wear that for the class. So, I continued searching. The majority of the locker room, however, was aisles of a store, like in a small grocery store or a gas station. They were short enough to see over. I began to worry that they had removed all the lockers, but I eventually found some when I went far enough toward the back of this place.

Having found some lockers, I now had to find my own. It was not where I expected it to be, so I headed across to the opposite side of the room. On my way there, I began to wonder if I even remembered the combination to the locker. I thought that even if I found it, how would I get in it? At this point, though, a close friend of mine showed up. She seemed to know what I was looking for - I don't believe we had a conversation, but I seemed to be looking for some guidance from her. After I saw her, I continued to look for the locker. I didn't find it before the dream ended.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gym Class Locker Search

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:50 pm

Hmmm...something is trying to come up in my spirit about this one Mark...let me pray a little more on this. I may PM you instead of commenting here.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:31 pm

I'd be interested in whatever you had to say on this one. I have a few thoughts, but nothing that's settled.

I shared this dream with the friend who was in it. A recurring theme in her own dreams is one of searching for her locker or dealing with a lock/combination to get in it. It's not something she dreams all the time, but it does come up here and there.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:54 pm

I've been praying and praying about this dream. I've read it over and over again, thinking that at some point it will jump off the screen at me and today the thing that hit me was this one portion...

I felt that my gym uniform would be inside, and I would need to wear that for the class. So, I continued searching wrote:
When I see certain types of clothes in my dreams, it's for a certain season of my life. The fact that you were looking for gym clothes could be about exercising...or something like that. Could you be looking for the "right clothes" so you can be ready to enter into a season where your faith is exercised? The fact that you were at a school leads me to believe that you are learning something, but are not quite ready yet for this "gym class" because you haven't found the locker where the right clothes are located.

This may be waaaaaay off, but for some reason today, the quote above leaped off the screen at me. Pray on what I've said. I know that you stated that a friend of yours have similar dreams about looking for a locker and I'm not sure what that means, but this is what is in me today.

Talk soon...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:08 pm

I truly appreciate this, Cholette.

I've been asking God for more opportunities to minister to others in ways related to dreams. There haven't been too many in the areas that I'm hoping for (i.e., my unsaved family and friends), but there have been steady opportunities from believers. I understand that I'm still in school in this area, so I'm believing that it's for the best that those desires aren't being fulfilled that much right now. I want to get out there and be active - and when there have been moments of opportunity, I've taken them and God's been there. That's probably been spotty so that I don't give up. It shows that God does indeed want to use me that way; however, the timing has to be his and I have to be ready - and only he knows if I am.

I can see my searching for the gym uniform as searching for opportunities to be active - to get on with things.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:08 am

Oh that's gooood...:)

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top