A Borrowed Car And My Own

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Borrowed Car And My Own

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:22 am

In one dream, I was at work. I just walked out through the non-employee entrance (which I never use). It seemed like it was winter. I pulled out my cell phone to call my mother. I carefully dialed the number for the house phone. After a few moments of no one picking up, I remembered that my parents had turned off the LAN line, so they could no longer be reached by that number. I had to call my mom's cell phone instead. In real life, they really have disconnected that line. It's not a big deal, but we gave my mom a hard time since that was the only phone number we've ever known for Home.

I got a hold of her to talk about my problem. It seems that I had borrowed her car, which was with me at work. However, my own vehicle was also at work. It wasn't my real life Jeep, though - it was some car that I've never owned, and I can't even tell you what kind it was. I believe it was silver in the dream. Well, I talked to my mom about having the two vehicles. Basically, I wanted to know what she wanted me to do - which one should I drive home? Either way, I would need to return with someone to pick up the other vehicle at some point. However, I seemed to want to take my own car rather than the one I was borrowing. I wanted my mom to offer that option to me, though - I didn't ask her if I could. What I mean is, driving my car was what I wanted to do, but I wanted her to suggest it, first, so that I truly knew it was ok with her. If it came from her without my suggestion, I'd know that it was ok. She ended up doing just that, but I still was concerned about leaving her car.

When the call ended, I walked down the sidewalk towards my coworkers who were gathered outside.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top