surrounded by lots of food!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

surrounded by lots of food!

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:13 am

I'm somewhere where there seems to be a huge buffet with LOTS of wonderful food. I'm walking around putting food in my plate but I'm taking so long and time seems to be running out. By the time I sit down to eat, it seems time has run out and they need to pack the food and plates away. I try to eat as fast as I can but it doesn't help. My cousin then suggests that I pack up the food in my plate in a lunch box of some sort so I can continue eating at my own pace and let them take the plate. She promptly sends someone to get the lunch box for me. I'm ok with this but I'm wondering if the lunch box will be big enough. EOD

Before the dream I had been asking God to allow me to leave the church I'm currently attending. I just felt that this dream may be related to that. Any thoughts?

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: surrounded by lots of food!

Post by Cholette on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:54 pm

Yes!! Before I read your explaination I knew this was about a church situation. THe fact that you want to leave your church now, does it have anything to do with the lack of word you are receiving?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Hi C. Thanks for responding.

Yes it is about the word but I have never really minded since there is christian tv to fill in. My concern is more about the children s church coz my kids are now questioning the need to even go to church since for weeks on end all they do is watch movies - mostly secular and sometimes quite inappropriate I feel.

Ok so what do you think the dream is telling me? I'm not quite getting it:-)

Thanks

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:17 am

The first thing that came to my mind was that the buffet represents that abundance of food (churches) that you can choose from. Buffets give you options and I believe God is telling you that you have options of churches to choose from. It appears that once you do sit down somewhere to eat, that it's too late...which I'm not sure what that may mean to you. I do know that if dreams are prophetic, it's about something that will happen in the future. Certain things in our waking life have to take place for things to make sense. That portion may not make any sense to you now until you are in that moment.

I do believe God is telling you that you are surrounded by lots of good Word...just choose which one and sit down and eat. Just for the record, the food represents the meals your children eat as well. If all they are doing is watching movies in children's church then they need to participate in the buffet as well. :donut:

Pray on what I've said and toss what doesn't minister...huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:47 pm

Many tv ministries (huge buffet) are cutting back their programming. Choose the ones you like the best/that ministers to you the best, and store away those teachings. The time may come when your favorite program may announce that they are cutting back their programming and you won't have as much time to glean from them anymore.

Your cousin may represent a messenger from The Lord telling you to prepare for the "famine".

I do encourage you to take what any preacher says to the Holy Ghost for confirmation. Man is man, no matter how anointed, and does make mistakes.

These are my thoughts. Hope they are helpful.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top