Blue Veins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blue Veins

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:00 am

I was in a home that I do not recognize in real life, but it seemed that it must have been my family's home. I remember my mother being present, but I don't think there was really any interaction with her. One of my sisters was there as well, and I did interact with her.

It seemed that I intended to take a shower, here. I was only wearing a towel wrapped around my waist. I walked into the bathroom of this house where I came across my sister. The bathroom could be entered from either the hallway or a bedroom on the other side. My sister was just passing through the room. I told her that I wanted to use the shower, and so she left. There were no emotions during the dream up to this point - everything seemed just fine.

With the room cleared and the doors closed, I went to start the shower. My eye caught my reflection in the mirror, and I was surprised at what I saw. I had these bright blue veins on my chest, stomach and back. I wasn't sure what to think of them. I saw that I had a little more muscle definition than normal, so I half-reasoned that the veins were from muscle growth. At first, I was bothered by them, but I was less bothered as the dream ended...like I was nearly ok with what I saw.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top