Future husband's conversion. Please help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Future husband's conversion. Please help!

Post by Jasmine on Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:58 am

What I remember: Adam was talking to his brothers about on upcoming christian concert they were performing. Adam said to one of his friends that he is going to have to speak for him, because he hasn't had an experience with God. The guy told him he couldn't speak on his behalf. Adam admitted he couldn't talk about his relationship with God because he hadn't had an emotional encounter with God and that he couldn't fake it. Then, he morphed into a ram (as if he had super powers) and ran into the mountains to see if he could have an experience with God. The next scene, we are all at Battle Cry (basically a christian concert/ conference for teens) It was the time they had for prayer and conversion (like an alter call but you said in your sets. I wanted to pray for Adam but I was far away from him. I also wanted to pray for his older brother and his pregnant wife, but I couldn't. They showed Adam on the jumbo screen and it looked like he was about to cry. I felt like praising the Lord because I felt he was changing before my eyes. They were singing a song that I think exists in real life. It goes, "I am nothing. You are everything." I can't remember the rest. Then they did closing prayer. Then, I told my mom about Adam and she wasn't convinced he was a true Christian or that he was right for me.

IRL: Adam doesn't act like a Christian. My mom is convinced he's a womanizing heart breaker. The relationship he is in now has lasted almost a year. Sure, he has had a couple of relationships in the past that were short, but he isn't the one always ending it. Please help!

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future husband's conversion. Please help!

Post by Jasmine on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:14 pm

help

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:33 pm

I don't have an interpretation. But the fact that he converts to a ram, is promising to me. A ram is a male sheep, (not a goat) showing that at some point he is willing to give God a chance. Keep praying for him!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:58 pm

Thx!

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top