Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lori satterfield

Prayer for daughter

Prayer for my daughter who is 9 months pregnant and due on Monday. Prayer for safe delivery for her and baby.
This is her first baby that everything go well and that God would be with her and her husband. I have grave concerns as a grand mother. My daughter has dropped considerably and her doctor wants to wait until baby due date which is Monday but still keeps telling my daughter that she doesn't have to be seen on Monday. I have had 2 pregnancies both my daughter and her brother. Both of my children came early. My daughter was a premie and my son was delivered in my eighth month. Both of my children were delivered after water broke.

My concern is her cousin that was due on same day and her doctor performed a c-section today and my daughter doctor is like go home and walk it out. I have prayed for understanding as a grandma but it makes no sense to me and now I'm worried about my daughter and the baby.

My daughter and I live states away from each other do in order for me to get to her, I have to catch a plane.

My daughter is 2 cm and 80 percent effacing; been this way since last week.

She needs peace of mind and so do I. We are trusting God

My daughter delivered a 7 pound, 13 ounce baby boy on Sept8th. I was also able to be there with her. God is such a on time God and I am so ever grateful.