Twin babies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twin babies

Post by exo152 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:32 am

I dreamed the other night about working with a lady who had twin baby sons. One looked like her and the other looked like her husband. As we talked I saw her husband kiss one baby on the forehead and place him in a stroller, then do the same with the other. The woman was all smiles, but had tears in her eyes. She told me that she was so amazed how much her husband loved these boys. He had even been in the delivery room when she gave birth to them. But the thing that caused her sadness is that before them, she had been pregnant with another little boy, her husband's son, but had never told him about the baby. I believe she had given the child up for adoption and had never told her husband, thinking he wouldn't want the child. But in watching him with the twins, she wasn't sure she had made the right decision regarding the other baby.
I have no idea what this dream means. Any ideas?

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Twin babies

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:29 am

Hi, Exo -

I don't think this dream is about literal children, just to be clear. Also, I can't say if this dream is about something in your own life or in the life of someone you know.

The child that was given up for adoption without the husband knowing, to me, could be an opportunity that wasn't acted upon the first time it was presented. Doubt is what caused the person to choose against it at the time.

The thing is, the interaction with the twins shows that the husband truly would have loved such a chance. If the opportunity is being offered, again, the dream could be to show you (or for you to encourage someone else) that this opportunity shouldn't be passed up. The fact that they were twins is pretty awesome. To me, that's like God giving a double blessing to more than make up for what was missed. There may be regret related to the missed chance (like, time lost, let's say), but there's no sense in living in the past. And, again, God more than makes up for that.

Do you see this as applying to your own life, or has someone else recently shared with you about an opportunity that they avoided? Obviously, if it's personal, you don't have to share.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:41 pm

Thank you Mark. This dream felt very impersonal. I am wondering if perhaps this will be a future event in counseling someone else? My feelings in the dream were compassion for the woman, but I felt no real connection to her.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top