Built Upon a Rock

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Built Upon a Rock

Post by SeekYeFirst on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:09 pm

I had/have been having some major challenges in my marriage crying and I asked God what did he want me to do? When I laid to rest this is the dream he gave me.

Had a dream that me and my husband was getting ready to rent a house. We were in the house and it was empty of course but had been renovated completely, the outside was white as well as the inside. I pointed to the back bedroom and told my husband it would be for our daughter and the one up front is ours. I asked my husband how much it rented for he said $425 a month. I then asked my husband if he would ask him to paint the inside walls a darker color since we had a preschooler. He said baby your making him do more work and the house is ready to move in. I said just do it baby. He did and the landlord said he not only would paint the walls a different color but he would put some rocks around the house on the outside so that it would be sturdy and not frail. :clap: I said great tell him we'll take it. kiss

I have yet to see any of this manifest in the natural but I KNOW in a shaking has taken place in the SPIRIT REALM praiseGod

I believe I hear God in this dream :bat: is there any fresh revelation that you would like to share.

SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Built Upon a Rock

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:38 am

Seek Ye First,
What I am hearing as I read your dream is:

Your marriage was(has been) on shaky ground. Which you stated above. However, I know that where you are is not where you want to be in this relationship. As I sit here, I can see a new thing taking place within your marriage(new house, new paint) I see a closeness which is coming from the Lord. But first before you move into this newness God is going to build you both upon a solid rock foundation. Jesus is our rock, so when we build upon His word we are on a rock foundation that will not frail, move or break down.

The reason you have seen a manifestation is because He is taking you through a season of preparation. Then once you go through that you will see clearly the manifestation of which God has done. Start giving Him thanks and glorify His name because it is coming...

Thank you, Father for moving in her life and family...Thank you Father for placing them upon the solid rock of your word. In Jesus' name I give you praise and thanks. I pray Amen...

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:24 am

DaughterofGod,

Thank you for being sensitive to the Spirit! That is exactly what I'm pregnant with right now. No! what I see don't look half as like what that Vision stated to me but I know that in the Spirit realm a new has been declared and I'm holding fast to it.

This is a testimony that will occur not just for me but for so many that will need to hear about the Faithfulness of God.

God Bless You,
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:32 pm

Seek Ye First,

I am honored to be of some help, but I rely upon what is placed in my spirit at the time I read certain things. He has given you instructions, and a promise...Don't let the devil steal that from you.

In God's word, he tells us to lift him up and all things will be added unto us, another place said make yourself glad in the lord and he will give you the desires of your heart..

Everytime, sometimes tries to come against your God given word, stand firm and confess The Lord said and state what He has said to you in authority. It will come to pass if you will not let go and you stand firm on His word and your promise.

God Bless,
Daughter

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:10 am

:clap:

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekYeFirst on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:33 am

Watchman,

Thank you for your encouragement. It is so appreciated. You were right on target when you mentioned the devil trying to come against what God has already spoken. He knows I'm pregnant with destiny and purpose and that it's getting close to my delivery, so his job is to make me lose focus so that I can abort the Promises of God. NO WAY!! I'm gonna be like Jacob and not let go until God blesses my soul.

In His Love,
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top