Putting iodine on my skin...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Putting iodine on my skin...

Post by Shan on Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:23 am

I dreamed that I was putting iodine all over my body. I don't know why. I was with family and it was like we were on vacation or something. The environment was not familiar. Then these family members pointed out my red skin and told me that whatever I had on me was not even. I looked at my skin and it looked almost like a sun burn. I then got some tanning cream and put it on the areas that were not covered by the iodine in order to even it out. The next thing I remember was that I had clothing on that reminded me of the late 1800's or early 1900's and my dress was black, but it was like I was dressing up for an evening out. After considering what I was wearing in relationship to what my family was wearing, I decided to take the dress off and I went and put on jeans and I felt much better. EOD

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Putting iodine on my skin...

Post by silentqueen on Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:35 pm

Hi Shan,

When I read this, the first thing that came to mind are the uses for iodine. I think the meaning has something to do with it. You were applying it all over.

Will post again if something else comes to mind.

Marla

silentqueen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:31 am

Thanks. I thought of that too, but I wasn't using it for medical purposes, so that confused me. Maybe that doesn't matter though. I'd appreciate any additional thoughts you may have. Thank you!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top