Putting the Pieces Together

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Putting the Pieces Together

Post by SeekYeFirst on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:47 pm

Dreamed I was riding with my bestfriend to the dealership to take a doll back that I fixed and the dealership was supposed to had taken care of it. :huh: The problem with the doll was she kept wetting on herself and I fixed it. I didn't understand for the life of me why were we going to a automotive dealership to complain about a dolls repair. duh While riding, I was doing a puzzle and got one part of it completed and the rest was a breeze. We made it to the dealership and my girlfriend parked, left the windows cracked and left her purse. After she left, 2 ladies came to the driver's window(I'm on the passenger side) it startled me a bit and said she a pretty thang. idea I said in my mind that they were gonna try to rob me. I slid out of the door leaving it open and began to run, my purse was a slight weight to me but it didn't slow me down. Instead of the ladies chasing me it turned out to be a tall gentleman. He was trying to stop me from getting to my girlfriend. I made it in and found her making the complaint to the manager at the computer. I heard a group of salesman saying how they make so much money in the month of January and they needed a vacation from all the work. I looked down at myself and I was wearing a snow white suit (I was sharp!) :roflx: and went outside and sat in a brand new suv.

what
SeekYeFirst

SeekYeFirst

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top