Kicking Out Cats

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kicking Out Cats

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:20 am

This dream is very similar to another one I had, here:
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t19832-removing-cats-and-dogs

In this dream, I was in a house that I knew was mine, but it did not look like my real-life house. It was an older, Victorian-style house. There was a moment when I looked outside and saw a familiar street in my town which just gave me a feeling like it wasn't completely unfamiliar or distant.

Much like the other dream, there was a cat in this house that I was ok with having here. This cat was my pet. This wasn't new or anything - this was something that had already been established for a while. However, I soon found that other cats began to enter the house, somehow. They weren't coming through the front door, but they were coming in through somewhere near there. I picked up one of them, opened the front door, and tossed it outside. As soon as I had, though, another cat was already inside.

Then, I had this moment of clarity. In the dream, I was suddenly aware that I was living out the manifestation of a dream about this. I was remembering the dream right before it would happen, so when I saw another cat appear, I already knew that it would. My frustration over the cats entering disappeared, because I now knew how they were coming in - I saw that in the dream. In fact, I was anxious to take care of the issue because I wanted to tell some of my family how the dream had manifested. I didn't care about the problem - it gave me an opportunity to share.

I found a gap between the base of the house and the foundation that ran along one side of the front of the house. It was probably 4" high, and the gap had been "sealed" with chicken-wire. There was a section, though, that had been bent or stretched apart to make an opening just large enough for a cat to barely squeeze through. I watched a cat do so, and then it sat in the house just like the others. At this point, I bent the wire back into place and proceeded to toss the unwanted cats out the front door.

I only want to add the the dream that I remembered within this dream was not the dream that I posted above. I have never had this dream, before.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kicking Out Cats

Post by Brydie on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:16 pm

Isnt cats unclean spirits? Is it showing how he gives u discernment regarding certain topics like this 4 ur life so u can share with others....but maybe giving u further insight about ur foundations n the journey ahead as obviously this journey between u and him n ur dreams is of more value than you may remember. ... predestined...

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brydie on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:17 pm

Just throwing out there could be wrong

Brydie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Brydie wrote:Isnt cats unclean spirits?
They can be. In this dream, that's probably the case. In other dreams of mine, though, they represent family members or something precious to me. So, for me, that symbol varies by dream.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:46 pm

They represent people in my dream. Since I'm a cat person, they are people that mean a lot to me. I had a cat dream last night that reminded me of these dreams you've been having.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top