Wild animal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wild animal

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:08 pm

I had a dream in which I met a wild animal likened to a lion in the street. It would not attack me but became my responsibility. I was afraid at first but then realised it was not going to attack me. I took it into a home. I remember still feeling I had to protect every one else around. I put the animal in a room quite aware that it could break out if it wanted too. I just felt a great responsibility all round. I had to try to get the animal back home to the zoo. Any ideas?

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wild animal

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:13 am

Could this animal be symbolic for a person who is potentially a threat to others that you've taken under your wing to help?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:30 am

I thought this scripture was fitting..

Matthew 25:34-42 (NIV)
[34] “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. [35] For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, [36] I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ [37] “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? [38] When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? [39] When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’ [40] “The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.’

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:31 am

Thats lovely thank you x

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down