Hwy, edge of cliff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hwy, edge of cliff

Post by L4JC on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:10 am

Hi all -

Dreamed my husband (he was driving), me (passenger) and my friend (in the back seat), we were on a HWY, we were looking to see where we are supposed to exit, my husband looked up at the buildings sort of front right side of us at the tallest pointed building and he said, "that's where we need to go"!  All the sudden as we all were gathered looking up at the building he was talking about, I felt a jolt in the car, and I noticed my husband had not been watching where he was driving... I said, "you're going off the road!"  I immediately leaned over and took over his steering wheel - but it was too late,  we were driving on a thin brown paper road that ended up changing becoming this edge of the HWY which was a narrow cliff (the paper road disappeared under my husband's side) we were riding only on the edge with just my side of the car's tires on. (Basically nothing was supporting my husband's side of the car). Just as I realized what was happening - I knew we were going for a huge fall sideways to the left, none of us were screaming... We just knew. Just as we were about to fall, I woke up. EOD.

Any thoughts anyone? It felt like a bad dream to me. Scared me a bit when I woke up. It was not a good feeling. :(

- Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hwy, edge of cliff

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:49 pm

I think that since the dream stops short of showing you falling that this is one of those "call to pray" dreams.

Is there something significant going on right now in your waking life where you're looking for the next stop - the next destination? This could be your next business transaction, even.

The whole "off the road" issue happened as a result of taking your eyes off the road - not paying attention. This could be the warning: Know where you need to go, but don't focus on that so much that you lose sight of what you need to do in this moment.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:44 pm

Thank you Mark, for your reply.  After reading what you wrote, I think you're right. It is a call to pray.  

My husband's line of work requires a great deal of driving throughout the day traveling to different cities and even to different states, so that's why I was concerned about the dream.  But I know in my heart, through power of prayer, God's protection can cover him.  

Not sure if it's a about a business transaction, but it was interesting that the friend in the dream was from my previous dream from last week who made a business transaction. But this friend of mine... she's had cancer 3 times in the past, and was able to beat it each time.  So, I even thought it could be about that somehow. 4 years ago, I had a spot on my lung, was in the hospital for 4 days, they weren't sure if it was truly cancer. I prayed totally in peace about it, that it was not going to be cancer. And 4 days later, they came to me perplexed and said there was no longer a spot on my lung. See God is awesome and can do anything! :)

I could use prayers for sure, since there's so much uncertainty for sure about the dream.  

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts Mark.  It did leave me with some thoughts to think about! :)

- Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:53 pm

Also, I forgot to mention ... that I had severe asthma for months prior to going into the hospital when I was told that I had a spot on my lung 4 years ago. This left my husband totally devastated when he received the news. He pretty much clung onto me for about a year after that scare. I've noticed in the last month or so, I've had that same severe asthma again. I'm having trouble getting rid of it. Even though I have meds for it. I may need to go to the doctor to have it checked out.

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:12 pm

Since you shared, I'll certainly pray for your health, Sunny. :)

The dream, to me, doesn't seem about literal driving or a health scare. The first part seems about getting direction - seeing where you've got to go. I only mentioned the "business" part as an idea - it can be about anything else, for sure.

I also think it's significant that you weren't driving at first, but then you took control when you realized that you were headed for trouble. The situation that this is about should be something where you're not the one that's driving it, at first, but also one where you and others share the same vision for where you're headed.

Plus, since it took place in your car, I don't think it's about anything that's too far off. Just like your other dream about getting money in your car, it should be something that happens soon.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Thank you for your prayers Mark. Do appreciate and need them. :)

It does appear when I have dreams of being in a car, that it relates to something happening in the very near future.

The only thing I can think of that it may pertain to is a personal legal issue that my husband is trying to get resolved. (not a fault of his, has to do with his ex wife) He's got a meeting with a lawyer on Tuesday. So, that could be about that. Just not sure how my friend relates in this situation, though. So, it could be about business. But I don't have any business plans in the making at all for the next week or so, which is why I was unsure if the dream was really about business.

I'm just going to have to pray and leave it in God's hands, and let Him direct my steps. :)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts... it's helping me sort this dream out.

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Could your friend, in the backseat, be a message or symbolic to you that you can or will be victorious in this dangerous situation that you and your husband are in, if you walk in faith, just as she did through her life threatening situations?
Also, HWYs are for speed. Seems you guys want to get to a destination quickly and instead of keeping your eyes on the road (the process), you don't see when the road changes from being solid to flimsy paper to nothing at all.
If this has to do with a legal matter, legal paper is not brown, so I would think something underhanded might possibly be taking place. Where your husband thinks he has solid standing, something shady is going on because he is not keeping his eye on the journey, but focusing on what he "thinks"  the end result or final destination is going to be.

Whatever the dream symbolizes, I encourage you to pray right away and ask The Lord to open your eyes to what will cause the road to turn to brown paper and then pray against it and for wisdom on how to handle it.

In your dream, the car did not actually fall. So there is time to avoid the "huge fall sideways to the left" through effectual fervent prayer.

Praying for your victory and God's glory.

Marian

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:09 am

Thank you Marian for your heartfelt words, thoughts and prayers.

Your PM was very comforting!!!

-Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top