Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Julie

Interpretation of warning in dream.

Is there someone who could help interpretate a dream of seeing black tidal waves.I told my husband in my dream,"Hurry,
lets get out of here". (In reality, There is a white truck with a man who is parked, who stares at our house.) Please help
me to get revelation from God.My e-mail address is:J.Magaha@frontiernet.net

Hi Julie I am unsure what the black tidal waves represent at this point in time but I am concerned about the man who is always staring at your house. Have you informed the police about this? You have to be very careful there are a lot of bad people in this world.

Father God,
In the name of Jesus, I come boldly before you. Father, I ask that you put a protective hedge about this whole family. I rebuke the devil and the harm that he is trying to bring upon this home. Father, I know you have all things under control and I know that you hear us when we pray. Father, I ask that you move swiftly for them. She needs your guidance and she is seeking a word on the matter at hand. Father, I thank you now for what you are about to do for this family and for delivering this word to her. Thank you Father for answered prayers. Thank you for taking the time to hear my prayer and for moving for this family.

In the name of Jesus I pray Amen!!!! praying :PTL: