A spirit of purity and light turns into a Warlock.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A spirit of purity and light turns into a Warlock.

Post by steadygaze on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:52 am

Hello all and blessings. I had this dream this morning that woke me out of a dead sleep.

Dream

I was watching or observing someone acting as if they seemed like a regular person as if they were like pure and full of light then all of a sudden they turn into this Warlock. You know the ones you see at Halloween with the black robe and hoodie.

Okay I think I know what it means. However do any of you have a Biblical meaning and teaching on such a spirit?

Thanks

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A spirit of purity and light turns into a Warlock.

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:14 pm

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 (NIV)
[13] For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ. [14] And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. [15] It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.

And when Saul, who was once accepted as pure in the eyes of God, sinned and rebelled (rebellion also being the sin of witchcraft says the verse below) The Lord rejected him as king...

1 Samuel 15:23-26 (NIV)
[23] For rebellion is like the sin of divination, and arrogance like the evil of idolatry. Because you have rejected the word of the Lord, he has rejected you as king. [24] Then Saul said to Samuel, I have sinned. I violated the Lords command and your instructions. I was afraid of the people and so I gave in to them. [25] Now I beg you, forgive my sin and come back with me, so that I may worship the Lord. [26] But Samuel said to him, I will not go back with you. You have rejected the word of the Lord, and the Lord has rejected you as king over Israel!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:15 pm

There are some that mean well, but aren't following instructions from The Lord thinking their way is the right way, and are even convinced God would approve like Saul was when he offered the sacrifice off all the animals he was supposed to have done away with right away..I think that's how it went?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:20 pm

Yes I am aware of all that thanks. I was just wanting to look more into all that. I know witchcraft is witchcraft but why a Warlock and how does exactly that spirit operate ect. I know what you are saying SIS bit just wanting more teaching on this.

Thanks

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:42 am

Well I figured you knew those scriptures, I was just hoping to give confirmation for u. <3

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:51 am

Oh you did sweetie thanks so much.kiss

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top