Carrying a hand full of worms around with me!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carrying a hand full of worms around with me!!!

Post by Daisy on Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:20 am

I had a dream I had a full hand of worms along with dirt around with me, the kind that you take fishing.  So actually they were night crawlers.  They had the dirt that you would find in night crawlers in them.  I was carrying them around with me for what seemed like the longest time in the dream.  I was searching for a container to put them into.  I was looking in what seemed to be a college dorm.  Every container had stuff in it.  I thought to myself that I could dump someones stuff out and put my worms in, but that would not be thoughtful of others.  For instance one container was someone's lunch.  They would come back and be hungry, and that wouldn't be nice of me.  So I continued to search.  Still no luck.  Then i decided to rinse the worms off, until I found a container. At least it seem a little less messy to carry the worms around without all the dirt attached.  After I rinsed the worms I wondered if they would die, bc maybe they needed the dirt to live.  I wasn't sure.  Still searching for a container. I was tired of looking, and getting annoyed.  I decided i would put them in a small sandwich ziplock bag, and I would poke holes into the bag so the worms could breathe.

Any thoughts?????scratching chin

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Carrying a hand full of worms around with me!!!

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:36 am

Lol this made me giggle....
I was just thinking its symbolic for something you don't want to go to waste, that you'll be doing your best to salvage, perhaps something that others would normally turn their nose up at, but you see it's usefulness, no matter how messy the situation has the potential to get..?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:01 pm

Thanks Laura!  This makes total sense now!!  :hooray: :hooray: :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:20 am

Yay!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top