Stood Up in the Driveway

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stood Up in the Driveway

Post by MRSB on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:30 am

At my childhood home (which is out of state from my current residence) and someone came to the door.  I answered it and it was a childhood friend who's very active in ministry now. He was well groomed and very courteous and kind.  He came and stood on the porch and asked me get ready to go out with him.  

I took a few minutes to prepare and went out on the porch to meet him.  He led me away. As we were walking, he looked around at the cars that were parked on the street.  He made a comment that he heard about how unsafe it was in my current city of residence and he would get the car and pick me up.

I stood in the driveway waiting.  He walked away but never came back. After awhile, my youngest daughter walked down the street and I followed her into the back into the house.

MRSB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stood Up in the Driveway

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:57 am

Anything on your heart where you feel like a commitment made to you hasn't been kept? Are you at a point where you've considered giving up hope on it, if it applies?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRSB on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:40 am

Well now. I can say that applies to one person and maybe 2 situations in my life. Something definitely to pray about. Thank you.

MRSB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top