Sorcerer Terrorizes Woman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorcerer Terrorizes Woman

Post by writer4him on Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:48 am

My teen son had a long dream last night that troubled him greatly. He said that there was a shadowy figure who was using witchcraft to repeatedly terrorize a woman.  The atmosphere in the dream was, in his words, "like in the movie Fantasia with a lot of things happening".  Example: At one point, the shadowy figure made things fly through the air at the woman.  tornado  I asked if the woman was harmed at any time and he said no, she was just frightened repeatedly.  Note:  At times, he could view what was happening from her point of view.  His emotional reaction to the dream was fear as well and he woke up in the middle of the night.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorcerer Terrorizes Woman

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:33 am

I believe your son was shown a situation where someone is going through serious spiritual warfare, right now the enemy is doing his best to put fear in the church's heart. When fear replaces faith, our effectiveness for Gods kingdom isn't so great. This may be a literal situation where a man is literally terrorizing and harassing someone, but there is a lot to be said for the spirit realm as well. Here are a few scriptures that may help..

The devil loves to make us forget this:
Isaiah 54:14-17 (NIV)
[14] In righteousness you will be established: Tyranny will be far from you; you will have nothing to fear. Terror will be far removed; it will not come near you. [15] If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing; whoever attacks you will surrender to you.  [16] “See, it is I who created the blacksmith who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for its work. And it is I who have created the destroyer to work havoc; [17] no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me,” declares the Lord.

Lets remember who the real enemy is..
Ephesians 6:10-13 (NIV)
[10] Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. [11] Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. [12] For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. [13] Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

Whomever the dream is about, whether it be a person, or the church a a whole, I believe your son was given this dream to intercede on their behalf. Pray for them to have a courageous heart and rebuke the lies of the devil! He loves to make us forget the promises of God and who we are in Him!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top