Driving Through School

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driving Through School

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:21 am

Since this dream involved my real-life car, I expect that it would manifest relatively soon in my waking life. That just always seems to be the case...

The dream began with me in my Jeep. I'm driving down the halls of the basement/lowest level of my high school. The place was different - it was upgraded. I seemed to know my way around because the structure was basically the same. It was the details that were remodeled - different colors, different doors, that sort of thing. It felt a lot newer.

I was very aware that I was driving my car inside a building. School wasn't back in session, yet, but there were a few students here and there. I felt that I should try to get out of here and get the car outside. I didn't know how I had gotten inside the building with the car, but it didn't occur to me to go back the way that I may have came from. I felt that I should move through the place and make my way to the doors upstairs that lead to the student parking lot.

I turned a few corners and travelled down a few halls. I don't recall going up any stairs, but I knew that I had made it to the next floor. I continued down some more halls until I reached the commons area - a wide open gathering place. I saw the doors. There was an inner set and an outer set, so I'd be going through two of them. Each set had a few doors to choose from. Some would only be big enough for a person to walk through. However, there were also these sliding, automatic doors, and they seemed the logical choice to take a car through. They seemed wide enough on their own, or at least they'd be really close; but, when I approached them, I found that they actually opened wider than they first appeared to. Then, I proceeded through them with the car.

*As I wrote this, I remembered that I specifically prayed, yesterday, for God to show me where to go and to show me the open (and closed) doors in my life.

Now, this dream seems separate from the first, but it was in the same place - my high school. However, I'm not there in my Jeep any longer. School's back in session, and the place felt a little more unfamiliar. There were students all around. I wasn't focused on her, but I knew that my mother was with me (usually representing God). Since the school had been drastically renovated, I wanted to check it out a bit. Finding my way around, though, wasn't so easy. I had a general idea of where I was within the building, but it didn't look at all like I remembered it to be.

I got caught in a wave of people - like there used to be when we'd all change classes and the halls would be packed. I moved along with them and eventually made it to the stairwell leading up to the next floor. I don't remember much else besides the fact that I was moving upwards. Throughout the dream, I didn't feel like I was there as a student. It was more that I was someone who was visiting this place simply because I attended it so long ago.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driving Through School

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:16 am

"Old school" lessons in a "new school" package.
That's the thoughts that came to my mind.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:07 am

Good stuff!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:45 am

Sponsored content