My house robbed and ransacked

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My house robbed and ransacked

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:04 am

I'm in a neighborhood, on a street with rows of houses. I'm frantically looking for my house. I know its number 13 and is located somewhere toward the end of the street but its just not there. Then I decide to check at the start of the street and I find it. Its the first house on the street, with a footpath right next to it. It looks abandoned. Lots of people are walking on the footpath and some just hanging around doing nothing nearby. I think I have been away from my house for a very long time. I enter the house and find its been ransacked, the door has been broken down and everything of value has been stolen and even whatever is left has been severely vandalized and damaged beyond repair. I feel so violated and broken and I weep uncontrollably. My sister is now with me and we hold each other as we both cry. I have my cellphone in my hand and I contemplate calling my mother maybe for comfort. EOD

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My house robbed and ransacked

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:40 am

Is there something you were once well connected to, that you've been away from for a long time?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:20 am

Thanks for responding Daph. No I don't think so. Nothing irl that I can think of.

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top