Death of my pastors daughter and life saved of son ?Ministry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Death of my pastors daughter and life saved of son ?Ministry

Post by gordie1 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:29 am

Hi there I dreamt last night I was in the hospital emergency room and I was watching the resucitation of a young woman about 18 and she died. My pastor and his wife were crying saying it was their daughter. (IRL they only have 1 son) Next I was in a pub with a friend and the pastor son as he is IRL came in and he told me that he had been taken to hospital as well that day but he had the same condition as his sister but he had survived and she had not and was upset. I then woke up. IRL I am launching a prayer ministry in 10 days time. I hope this is not anything to do with this.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Death of my pastors daughter and life saved of son ?Ministry

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:47 am

Greetings -

My thoughts are that the two siblings are two areas of ministry in the church that are dying out. The two areas are similar in nature and suffering from the same issues - probably a lack of "life" in them; i.e. interest/participation, possibly.

If this dream is about your prayer ministry, my thoughts are that it is your ministry that lives since you directly interacted with the son in the dream, while you were only an observer to the loss of the daughter.

Is your ministry targetted more at men? Is there a women's ministry in a similar area that's dying out?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top