A Repeat Race

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Repeat Race

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:38 am

I was going to run this race. It reminded me of the Color Run that I did a few months ago. Some of my family was going to run it, too - I think it was the same group, like my brother, his fiancee and my mom. I was ahead of everyone before it even began, like they were running behind or something. Maybe I was early. They started people in waves so that everyone didn't take off all at once. I barely made it into the wave that I ended up starting with - the last people of that wave were just starting to run, and I joined them. I felt like I could wait for my family, but I kinda chose not to.

As I started this race, I was very aware that I had just ran this race the day before. All of a sudden, I was very tired. Next thing I know, I'm running the race with a heavy backpack on my back. This made things really difficult, and I was even more tired. THEN, I find that I've got rollerblades or skates on, and it was even more difficult to move. I eventually ended up on the ground, and the weight of the backpack plus the instability of the skates made it nearly impossible for me to get up. I struggled and struggled to do so. Then, my brother made it to where I was. He stood right by me, and I pleaded with him to help me get up, stretching my hand up to him. He took it, but not directly - he was holding a bottle of something, and I grabbed the other end of the bottle. I used this to pull myself back up.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Repeat Race

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:57 am

Last week at work was a rough one. I think this dream is about this week.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top