Snake Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake Dream

Post by tchenel on Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:28 am

Good morning! Took me forever to figure out how to post but thank God here I am... I had a horrible dream this morning abt 2am woke me up and I immediately went looking for help after praying. I had a dream I was sitting in the tub with my 3yr old daughter and was teaching her how to play some crazy game  some sort of handheld . I think I had done it before her and she was now playing. Her tongue was like a snakes tongue. And I was instructing her to shoot arrows small ones out of the middle of it into the devil or thing in the "game" on that handheld while in the bathtub. She was hitting  them well therefore killing them and moving along in whatever we were looking at/playing.

All a sudden a snake came out of that handheld or maybe IT turned into one? I just know I jumped out the tub with her in still BC I wanted to give it room before biting us so I could catch it. I picked it up behind the head as ive seen on TV right bhnd the jaws. it did what all snakes do and opened its jaws triying to bite/. I had to try a couple times but finally picked it up and hurriedly walked it out the bathroom saying "Lord, I just want to..." I can't remember EXACTLY what I said to God now..

I tried to drop the snake into the cage before it cold bite me but it was too fast. It bit my right hand and coiled the rest  of its body around my my palm n wrist. I immediately tried to free my hand by biting the snake and ripped great strip of  its flesh off with my teeth but its head n fangs were still deep in my hand. It bit me a few more times before I cold pry the teeth out and get away from the cage. the snake was swollen bloody and hurt and so were my fingers especially on the right hand. Scares me. Please help shld the Holy Spirit lead u to do so. God bless.

tchenel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snake Dream

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:50 am

Women have been enemies of the serpent since the beginning of time. He has always targeted us and I don't believe it's just because we were the weaker sex, but because he is afraid of the fruit we bear for God. The devil does his best to go through our children to attack us, and will do whatever it takes to destroy the success of the fruit we bear. Since God desires Godly offspring, your daughter qualifies as fruit.Same goes for a ministry. If we have a ministry we are pouring ourselves into, the devil will attack all our weak spots to keep us from our calling because he fears the weapon our fruit forges against him!!
I dont know if this applies to you, but Sometimes my husband buys my son video games that I feel are a compromise. It's so hard to find any kind of entertainment these days without witchcraft or zombies in it, whether it be video games or movies or whatever. I believe The Lord is showing you an attack from satan. Perhaps this dream will show you the root of the problem?
These are some thoughts that bubbled up in my spirit after reading your dream..hope it helps.
God bless

Last edited by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:01 am; edited 2 times in total

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:56 am

Oh one more thing...in my dreams the devil always goes for my hands because he fears them...
This scriptures says how God trains our hands for battle
Psalm 18:34-35 (NIV)
[34] He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze. [35] You give me your shield of victory, and your right hand sustains me;

So it would make sense that the devil would attack you in the area he fears the most, so as to make you less of a threat to him. Don't believe his lies. I've been knocked out of the ring so many times, but the important thing is to always get back in there! Take comfort in the fact that the devil wants your well trained hands to stop being effective for Gods kingdom!

Here is another scripture I've just given to someone else that I feel fits your dream as well...
Isaiah 54:14-17 (NIV)
Tyranny will be far from you; you will have nothing to fear. Terror will be far removed; it will not come near you. [15] If anyone does attack you, it will not be my doing; whoever attacks you will surrender to you.  [16] “See, it is I who created the blacksmith who fans the coals into flame and forges a weapon fit for its work. And it is I who have created the destroyer to work havoc; [17] no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me,” declares The Lord.

Proclaim this promise from Him!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top