Cutting people in half

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cutting people in half

Post by Daisy on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:30 am

I had a dream that there were two teams.  The two teams were against each other.  The team I was on didn't want to fight the other team.  The other team wanted to fight.  Once the other team started attacking our team and one of our teamates died, that was when we decided we had no other choice but to fight back.  When we started to fight back, i didn't want to hurt anyone, but had to protect myself.  I took my sword, and started to slice through someone midwaist.  It was as if I was cutting a piece of bread, I had to kind of saw.  I know this sounds goary, but there wasn't any blood.  I was cringing when I first went to use my sword, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.  When we did away with one of the other players from the other team, we didn't want to simply let them die without regard. After we killed someone, we decided we wanted to sing in honor of that person's life.  So each person that died, we would sing a song in honor of their life, it sounded really beautiful when all of us sang, it sounded very heavenly, like angels. 😇

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cutting people in half

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:48 am

So it sounds like you'll be having to confront someone over an issue. This isn't always fun, and sometimes gets messy, but you're an upright woman and you're doing the right thing and what has to be done. Future event?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:51 am

Hi, Daisy -

Do you feel, right now, that you're on one of two opposing sides on something? Where do you feel like you don't want to fight, but have to - and where someone else starts the fight?

The sword-wielding part makes me think of fighting our enemies in a spiritual battle using the Word of God. But, it may not be a dream about spiritual warfare because of the next line:
Daisy wrote: I was cringing when I first went to use my sword, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
This sword fight could be about enforcing some rules or standing up for a right that you have. Of course, prayer is included with any kind of fight.

On the plus side, this wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. And, you were definitely the victor. I'm not sure about the part where you honor someone with song, but maybe that's showing your character - that you know that these are people with their own feelings, and that you're only fighting because you don't agree on something.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:51 am

Ah, Laura and I were responding at the same time... :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:20 am

Thanks Laura and Mark!  I think I got a clue of what this one is about.  I hate confrontation, but I have one that I have been avoiding for quite some time. =( Thanks for your posts!! At least I know the confrontation wont be as bad as i thought it would be. hee hee 

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:51 am

You sliced through someone mid waist ...you cut them short. The battle didn't last long.
You used a sword like a saw...the word of God is sharper than any two edged sword. So sharpen your sword before this exchange takes place. Pray God give you such wisdom that the person has no rebuttal against it.
You cringed at the thought of hurting some...the Word says the wounds of a friend are faithful. So although your cuts may hurt them for a while, it's for their good.
You sing a song over them. You try to give them praise for what they did do well. Bless those who curse and spitefully use you.
If the battle is fought properly, God will receive the heavenly praise.

Those were some thoughts that came to me.

I bless you in your forthcoming opportunity to give God glory. Walk in victory and be victorious over this situation. Meek, humble and yet bold in Christ.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:02 pm

Thanks Ladyonfire!!  Bless you!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top