Coin Purse in My Stomach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coin Purse in My Stomach

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:44 pm

I dreamed I had a coin purse in my stomach/abdomen. I could see that it was either dark pinkish or red.
The coin purse was an old fashioned little rubbery/plastic purse, football shaped, with a slit in the top. You would squeeze the ends to make it open.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Coin Purse in My Stomach

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:18 am

Did you feel anything about this purse? Was it a good thing to have this? Were you surprised in the dream? Did it have any money inside of it?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:02 pm

http://www.google.com/#fp=5a13dfe521a172d5&q=insurance+company+coin+purse&biv=i%7C1%3Bd%7CDLTnvtzxs_CFCM%3A
If this link works, it shows a picture of the coin purse. They used to be given out by insurance companies. (If the link doesn't work, you can google "insurance company coin purse" and the picture should come up.

In the dream, I wondered if someone had made me swallow the purse while I was asleep, but I decided against that. The purse made me think of my maternal grandmother, who was a very holy woman. My whole emotion was wonderment. Why was it there? How did it get there? Barely any money in it, maybe one coin, maybe two.
It was neither good or bad. No anxieties.
The purse was lodged in the RIGHT side of my stomach/abdomen.

Side note: I had a dream not long before this one that also involved the RIGHT side of my abdomen. Don't know if they are related in some way. In that dream, a section of my large intestine and a section of my small intestine were crossed over each other improperly. I could feel the large first, then the small. I tried to massage them back into the proper place, but couldn't. I decided I needed to go see the family doctor and talk to him about it.

Thanks for any insight you might be able to share.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:52 pm

It was just as I imagined. When I was in middle school, we actually made these in a shop class. :)

Alright, I want to be clear in saying that in no way whatsoever am I speaking anything over you in suggesting what the dreams may mean. Dreams and their interpretations are not to cause fear; if anything, they're for comfort - even warning dreams.

My first thoughts about both dreams were that since the coin purse caused you to think of your maternal grandmother, maybe it would be worth considering if there was anything medically-related to that area of the body that she once dealt with.

The feelings in the dream have me thinking, though. You had no anxieties, and you felt neither good nor bad. So...if this dream is about something health-related, it may simply be to pray about it ahead of time. I also want to mention that if this is about a health issue, it may not even be about your own. Still something to pray about, but it might be for someone you know.

The symbol of the coin purse could be a number of things. Maybe this is something costly...or, since there weren't much in there for coins, maybe it won't be that costly. The image of it - the plastic with the slit - that may even be surgery.

Again, I can't stress this enough: I'm not saying that this is what these things represent - it's only some ideas. God will reveal it to you fully and at the proper time. Be anxious for nothing.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Hmmm. That' something to think about.
God told me the other day through a stranger, "Don't worry". So I will add "be anxious for nothing" to that word. Thanks bunches for your thoughts and words from God.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:39 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top