2 dreams in the same night about my church and Pastor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 dreams in the same night about my church and Pastor

Post by karenburns2008 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:11 am

I dreamed I went to church with the new pastoral staff there and everything was different. I was with Rachelle(friend) and Kristina (daughter), but somewhere along the line, I became separated from them. The first thing I noticed was that the door to the church was on the other side of the church and when I tried pulling it open to go in it was hard to open. I struggled with it, but then a man from the inside opened it up. He was dressed all in black and immediately and uneasy feeling came over me. When I entered the inside of the church, it was totally different. There were no chairs in the sanctuary and people were milling around and laughing and goofing off. It was like a circus atmosphere. As I milled through the crowd I came upon Rebecca (former pastor's wife) and Rachelle talking about the changes. Should note there were a lot of children milling around. Then I noticed that the carpet was gone and ugly hard wood floors were bared throughout the church. I began looking for Kristina so we could leave and as I was getting ready to leave this circus performer began to set a high wire act and immediately I knew I had to leave. As I was walking through the church some guy stopped me and told me I couldnít be there because I was not dressed properly and when I looked down I was naked from the top up and had pajama pants on. I covered myself with my hands and woke up. When I went back to sleep I dreamed I went over to Pastor and Rebecca's house to tell them that the Lord was not being honored at the church, that there was no Fear of the Lord. Pastor was working on building a deck or porch. As we looked over at the church there were lots of people milling around and some of the people were coming into Pastor's yard, I stood up and told them that this was private property and that they needed to go back to the church. There was a man named Bob that was apologizing to Pastor and then this HUGE plane, it looked like a bomber (B57) began to circle Pastorís house and it looked like it was going to crash. It circled a couple of times and then crashed on the road between pastorís house and the church. During this time I am praying in the spirit in my dream asking for Pastorís protection and for God to bless him. While I am praying and after the crash happened, everyone in the church began to close up the building and left. Then I woke up.
Any thoughts?

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 dreams in the same night about my church and Pastor

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:17 pm

" Then I noticed that the carpet was gone and ugly hard wood floors were bared throughout the church."

The thought that comes to me about this part of the dream is that the true foundation, " bare" hard wood floor of the current "church" situation is now showing, because the carpet (a covering/coverup) has been removed, and the truth, wood floor, is ugly.
Wood, among other things, can symbolize, fleshly, earthly, carnal, lustful activities or spirits.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top