Left Big Toe

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Left Big Toe

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:02 pm

Another dream I need help with:
My skin grew over my toenail on my left big toe, kinda like flaps. I could move or pull the skin back off the toenail. But as soon as I let it go, it would re-cover the toenail almost completely. It was not ingrown.  I illustrated it to my husband. He thought it was disgusting. It was not painful. The End.
Any thoughts would be helpful. I do not have any problems with my toes.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Left Big Toe

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:28 am

Hmmm....not sure about this one.
Any feelings in this dream?

Since you don't have any literal foot problems, it's got to be symbolic for something.

This is more thinking aloud than anything: The skin overgrowing the nail could be like an unnatural covering. Meaning, the nail is actually more for protection for the tips of fingers and toes, and now something else is taking over. I was thinking along the lines of someone being overprotective who really doesn't have what it is necessary to protect that area. This could also be an illustration of simply overstepping natural boundaries.

Just because this was your toe (your body) doesn't mean it's necessarily about you, personally. Of course, ask yourself if there's any area where you are either being over protective or overstepping a boundary. Otherwise, the body can represent the church body - so it may be that you're seeing this happen around you at your church and that this dream would be direction to pray...or confront it if you're in a position to do so.

Again, just thoughts.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top