Stay at an hotel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stay at an hotel

Post by MRSB on Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:49 am

I was in the Renassaince Hotel at the Atlanta airport. (I was there earlier this year for ministry purposes) I was checked into 2 prepaid hotel rooms. One room was for me and the other for my children.
The 1st room I went to was the room for me and left my items in there. Then I took my oldest daughter to the room reserved for them. It seemed to be on the other side of the hotel. I settled her in that room so she could get ready for church service.
When I left her room, I saw a male friend of mine (he's a well-known prophet) talking to a woman. It seemed that they were reviewing something on a paper and they did not notice me.
I turned to the right and started walking to go to my room so I could ready for church service. It seemed that the walk to the room seemed longer and the walkway seemed to get brighter and brighter.
I noticed the hallway got crowded with people that I met in ministry earlier this year. They didn't seem to be in their rooms. They kept trying to talk to me but I was focused on finding my room.
I kept trying to find my room but could not. I tried to find my room key but misplaced it. I kept thinking to myself. I will not be able to change before church.

MRSB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stay at an hotel

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:27 am

MRSB wrote:I kept trying to find my room but could not.  I tried to find my room key but misplaced it.
In my dreams, hotels have always seemed to be about a temporary situation - a season.

The details of the dream make me think that this is supposed to be about a spiritual area of your life.

That being said, where do you see yourself searching for something at this moment in your life but aren't finding it? And even if what you're searching for were to be found, you also see/feel that you don't have what you'd need to enter into it?

MRSB wrote:I noticed the hallway got crowded with people that I met in ministry earlier this year. They didn't seem to be in their rooms. They kept trying to talk to me but I was focused on finding my room.
When I read this, I thought of the "Hall of Faith" of Hebrews 11 where examples of great faith are listed. I don't know what you're searching for, but maybe there's something in that chapter that'd jump out at you?

Just some thoughts.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRSB on Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:17 am

Thank you Man of God. I've had a few questions before the Lord for over a year. God has spoken recently regarding one of the questions.

The crowd of people do consist of faith people that I've recently become acquainted with. I have 3 outstanding requests to God and that's probably what I'm focused on finding.

1) What will I be doing in ministry when I'm where he wants me. I know I will be changing demographic locations.
2) When will I be getting married
3) Should I stay at my current place of residence until the door opens for me to move to where I know I'm called.

I will most definitely read and meditate on Hebrews 11

MRSB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top