Incarcerated in a house.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Incarcerated in a house.....

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:15 am

Hi everyone; I would be interested in getting your thoughts on this dream.:

We (all the people here are unknown to me) are in a house where we seem to be more or less prisoners. The doors are locked etc. Some of the prisoners do something in an attempt to escape which causes all the doors and gates to open and we all run out of the house towards the now open gate. But as we reach the gate, a police car arrives and an armed policeman jumps out and tells us to get back inside. Back inside we are all locked up in a huge room that is full of bags (luggage of some sort). I know the police are trying to find out who masterminded the attempted escape and once they do everything will be alright, me and a few others will be allowed to go. I also know that this process will take a bit of time. No prominent feelings, just calm resignation.

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Incarcerated in a house.....

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:51 am

Interesting dream. Is there an area of your life where you feel like a prisoner? Even that's a strong word - maybe you just feel stuck or contained and you feel like you're ready to leave.

Something that stands out to me is that you weren't the one who caused the door to open, but you were caught up in the opportunity created by others.

The involvement of the police is also important, of course. It isn't that you wouldn't be allowed to leave this place...what matters is how your freedom is brought about. The police wanted to find out who caused this - who inspired this "rebellion." It's the means to freedom or the timing of it that's the problem, not the desire for it in and of itself.

So, where are you not the only one who wants out? I think that this dream is about something outside of your personal life. It could be work or church-related, just to give some ideas. You're also most likely not the one leading or actively trying to create this move for freedom.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:48 am

Thank you Mark for taking time to respond.

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Is there an area of your life where you feel like a prisoner?  Even that's a strong word - maybe you just feel stuck or contained and you feel like you're ready to leave.
Yes I need to change my job...I feel like I have been ready to leave for the longest time but no openings elsewhere and many hurdles to overcome.

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:41 am

I see. Well, if the dream is related to escaping your job, maybe something is up ahead where one of your coworkers finds an opportunity to leave and tries to get everyone to follow.

Again, the act of leaving in your dream wasn't bad or wrong in an of itself. You knew that you would be able to leave once everything was in order. You also knew that it would take time...

I know how it feels to endure a job that you know you're not meant to stay at, forever. It's so testing while you're waiting for deliverance. We're in the same boat - I'll be praying for your situation.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BelovedoftheLord on Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:12 am

Thank you Mark. Be blessed...

BelovedoftheLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:40 am

Sponsored content